$UNIT — Token of Economic Interaction
During the POSTHUMAN blockchain testnet, $UNIT tokenomics can be changed!
This is not the final version!
The final version of $UNIT tokenomics will be published after a successful completion of the testnet!
Usability of $UNIT
- Payment of transaction fees within the network
- Creation of Liquidity Pools
- Providing of liquidity
- Creation of Personal Tokens
- Proposal of Ideas for PostState Governance
- Expression of dissatisfaction with PostState Governance or Accepted Proposals
- Receipt of Unconditional Income
Creation and distribution of $UNIT
- Max Supply of $UNIT — 100,000,000 (100 million), will be released with the launching of the POSTHUMAN Blockchain Main-net
- 1 $UNIT = 1,000,000 $uUNIT
- Part of $UNIT will be distributed among $PHMN holders (those who hold $PHMN in DAS);
Part will be distributed among stakers and liquidity providers of various projects in the Cosmos Ecosystem;
Part will be distributed among Ethereum and Massa Network users;
Part will be distributed among developers, ambassadors, contributors, and testers;
- The main part of $UNIT will be sent to the PostState Budget.
The amount of $UNIT will decrease annually.
Every year, $UNIT from the PostState Budget will be burned.
The amount of $UNIT that will be burned will be equal to the amount of $UNIT in Free Circulation ($UNIT that is not held in the PostState, not in liquidity pools)
- $UNIT will not have inflation, the amount of $UNIT will decrease until there is no $UNIT left in the PostState Budget
Initial $UNIT Distribution
Initially, 100,000,000 $UNIT (100% of the Maximum Supply) will be created and distributed among the following categories: