Voting for proposals in Kava-chain is very easy!
You need to have a balance on your kava-address to vote for proposals!
You need to make only 8 clicks (not counting the pin-code):
- Open Cosmostation Wallet and you will see:
Choose “Vote” — the first click.
2. You will see a list of proposals:
Choose the proposal, that marked as “VotingPeriod” — second click.
3. You will see all the information about the proposal:
Choose “Vote” — the third click.
4. You will see 4 possible answers:
In our case, select “YES” — the fourth click.
Then click on “Next” — the fifth click.
5. You will be asked to insert memo:
Memo is important for exchanges, for voting - it’s not important.
Insert nothing, just click on “Next” — the sixth click.
6. You will be asked to choose a transaction fee:
Transaction speed doesn’t matter for a voting.
Check, that slider is on “Free” (1).
Click on “Next” (2) — the seventh click.
7. Once again, you will see the number and name of the proposal, and other information:
f: everything is right
Then: click on “Confirm” — the eighth click.
You will be asked to enter a pin-code.
After, wait for a few seconds, until your voting in process.
After you will see all the information about how and when you voted:
If you did everything correctly, you will see a “green checkmark” next to “Success” (1).
You can return back to your wallet (2).
Only 8 clicks!
Our voice is heard.
We took part in a life of Kava-chain!
If you like my instructions, you can send me some $KAVA or $USDX: